Is this too much logos?

1. I LOOOOOOOve this set to death but the necklace it is really long and I'm petite. Would you wear the earrings and necklace all together? What kind of outfit? What color? Please help. I'm dying to wear the necklace but I haven't found the right outfit. TIA!:nuts:
  2. i think they're hOT! i would wear them together, it's not too screaming because of the colour is very undertone.

i would wear them with simple plain tops, not shirt though, maybe something with nice collar round neckline in silky material?
    and simple black pants or skirts.

could also be worn with simple mini dress.

i think the key is too keep the colour simple
  3. I never wear matching earings and necklace set but that is just me! I love the necklace though and wear lots of long necklaces like that even though I am petite.
  4. I really like those and I don't think its too much logos. I think this necklace would look best with any top that has an open neck like a v neck or oval looking neck (dont know whats the name) lol.
  5. I think it's too much, even the necklace by itself would be a bit !!! IMO. :shrugs:
  6. I feel like one of those rappers wearing that necklace with a huge logo hanging down to my belly button :upsidedown: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  7. I think the earrings are problem is the necklace :rolleyes:
  8. I like it - but the key is to keep your outfit simple.
  9. I like them both but, I would wear them separately.
  10. I agree, I like them both too, but would wear them seperately! They're gorgeous though! :heart:
  11. i like it! i would wear that set together, but as every one else said.....keep the rest of your outfit simple. by the way, how much is that, if you don't mind me asking? its so cute.
  12. Not at all, It's done in very simple colours, and so is really quite understated!
    Very cute!
  13. Not crazy about the necklace. Too much logo. Just my opinion.
  14. I would totally wear them together, so cute.
  15. I would probably wear them separately, especially if you're petite. Although the necklace is kind of blingy, it's so fun and just dress casual-chic.
    Are these pieces from the current season? Price? Thanks!