Is this too big to use as a Makeup Bag?

1. I cant tell from the pics the size of the bag and there are no dimensions stated. Is this clutch too big to use as a makeup bag inside another bag?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Depends on how much makeup you carry?:p
    Balenciaga made it as a makeup bag...
    According to ateilier the dimensions are
    (5.5"h x 8"w 1.75"d)
    and is retails at 455

3. Not at all, SpecialK. My friend has one and it's very functional as a make-up bag/accessories bag inside any larger bag/b-bag (anything twiggy, city, work, weekender, purse) or small clutch for an evening out.

4. This is a perfect size for makeup. I'm looking for the even bigger 8X11 one to use in my Work for essentials that I have to grab for quickly.

5. Yup, that's their 'makeup' bag, it's perfect.

(although I personally couldn't put my makeup in a bbag, lol - I just put my makeup in a cheapie gwp bag, shhhhh)

6. I have a Magenta city on its way to me so I thought this would be a great Make up bag for it, and it will look good with my Black City as well.

I usually put my makeup in the inside pocket but I dont want to get it dirty.

7. mims, "gwp"???

8. That is perfect for a make-up bag

9. Congrats, SpecialK! Where were you able to score a magenta city?? :love:

10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gift with purchase :shame:

11. :roflmfao: LMAO....that's too cute! i'll have to join the club then!!!! :roflmfao:

12. It looks like the perfect size for make up. Love the color too!!!

13. Oh I am so excited. I didnt want to say anything until I got the bag, for fear of jinxing myself. But I got the LAST ONE from Cricket Liverpool so it will be brand spankin new!!

I have a package waiting for me at my concierge's desk so I really hope that is it. I am also waiting for an 05 Pewter first so it could be iether:love:

14. and congrats specialk!!!! :love:

15. hehe I just can't bare to put my makeup in a $500 bag, since it tends to get dirty and messy! :shame: