Is This The Way The Bh Is Supposed To Look Like?

1. Is this the way the BH's supposed to look like with a Purseket?

The Large was too tall and came up too high, so I chose the Medium, but it doesn't go all the way around the bag!

What size do you girls use for the BH?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. I love it!! Gah!! your making my decision of speedy vs. bh even harder! especially since you added the purseket!
  3. :nuts: 0o0o0o i'm not too familiar with the pursekest thingys... but i just wanted to say your BH is YUMMY!!! :graucho:
  4. Thank You Socalgrl86 & HeleNZ!! The BH is really one of my favorite everyday bags!!:heart:

Scalgrl86-I can't help you with your decision...:sad: I'm actually somewhat over the Speedy obsession, so I've been spreading my wings and exploring different styles (my poor Speedy 30 has been neglected for almost a year now).

But if you don't have either one of these bags right now, it's a tough decision to make. Seems like everyone needs to go through the Speedy thing before they move on...I don't know...

What are you leaning toward?
  5. I would have used the large *6" * to ensure it went all the way around. its only an 1" taller then the med *5" *.
    I use the large in my mc speedy which is 11.8x8 tall

your bag is 13.4" x 11.8" you have more then enough roomfor the large.

But its all about what you're comfy with.

6. Bag Fetish-Maybe you're right. I'll give the large
    purseket a try tonight...
  7. It might cover the inside pocket, not as easy to get at but if you want it to be more secure i'd go with the large.
    you can also put a clip on it to hold it in place.

Check out my mc speedy. the purseket covers the inside pocket, but thats ok i dont use it anyway I dont want it stretched.

8. I wasn't able to enlarge your picture. Am I doing something wrong?

9. I think the purseket looks fine...if you think the large was two tall then just settle for the medium if you don't mind it going all the way around. I use a large for my speeedy 30 and it over laps a bits, but it's fine to me, I do what bag fetish does and use a clip...I didn't want to use the medium because of the fact it didn't go all the way around, maybe you could shift the pursket a bit so that you can have use of your cell phone pocket and have an extra compartment??
  10. That's a great idea! I think it may want to stick with the Medium for the BH.

Now as far as the clip you're talking about (I also use the Large in my Damier Speedy 30), what type of clip do you use?
  11. It looks like she is using a regular binder clip that you can get from Office Depot, etc....but those can leave indentations (maybe put a piece of soft foam on each side to prevent indentations on the inside canvas/alcantra)
  12. I have used a medium in my BH. Like mentioned above, I "brace" one side of the purseket against the edge of the cell phone pocket. It kind of helps to keep it in place and that way I can still use the cell phone pocket.
    Regarding using a large in a speedy--I hold my purseket together with a little safety pin--works great!
  13. Oh, OK! I'm gonna try the safety pin or something to secure the 2 ends of the large purseket in my Speedy. THANKS GIRLS!
  14. That is how I have the med fit in the alma.
    Have you decided on which you'll use in the BH
  15. I use a black paper clip