Is this the same shawl?

lol I'm thinking of getting it in fall, it's not my priority at the moment (need to save for something else:graucho: ), but anyway, have you worn out yours yet? I'm sure it'll look great on ya, you're such a pretty girl :biggrin:

ooh..i wanna know what you're saving for :P . Yeah I wore mine on my 5yr anni with the bf, pic is in the LV In action thread.

I wanna figure out how she's wearing this shawl..so gorgeous, can't stop looking at JS's pic :drool:

I've got the black one too I absolutely love it & hope to add a few more colours maybe the pomme & lemon. There is a gorgeous brown one but I wear a lot of black so think that'll look a little odd

I've got the black one too I absolutely love it & hope to add a few more colours maybe the pomme & lemon. There is a gorgeous brown one but I wear a lot of black so think that'll look a little odd

Label Addict, I think it was you that I saw in a picture with your shawl. So pretty and chic!
After that, I was totally drooling over this!
Hopefully, it won't look bad on me! LOL!

Label Addict, I think it was you that I saw in a picture with your shawl. So pretty and chic!
After that, I was totally drooling over this!
Hopefully, it won't look bad on me! LOL!

AAWWW thank you Pinky.

When I first tried the shawl in store I couldn't figure out how to wear it looked like a "bat cape" but I went back to it about a year later & played about and managed to get it right, I've never looked back. I wear mine diagionally.