Is this the brown or the Whisky Ali?

Hmm...it's hard to tell. The stock picture is obviously brown, and the first one definitely looks brown, but the second and third photos seem to have a little whiskey tinge to them. Lighting can make such a difference. Either way, WHAT A STEAL!!!:nuts::yahoo:

I hope it's in good condition. You are going to LOVE this bag!

Hmm...it's hard to tell. The stock picture is obviously brown, and the first one definitely looks brown, but the second and third photos seem to have a little whiskey tinge to them. Lighting can make such a difference. Either way, WHAT A STEAL!!!:nuts::yahoo:

I hope it's in good condition. You are going to LOVE this bag!

I agree-the stock looks brown but the photos look whiskey. I have a whiskey and I LOVE it.

The stock photo is definitely brown. I have the brown and I think the other photos are brown as well. It looks like the photos are taken with a flash and that may have washed out the color just a touch. She also said she purchased this at Macy's a few months ago and that would be the correct time frame for when it was released. The brown is a department store only color.

Yes, the stock photo is brown. If you're really interested ask the seller to confirm the color, is it brown or whiskey?

Oh, now I see YOU WON IT! Excellent deal. Enjoy it!