Is this Tano Sex Bomb hot?

?

Tano sex bomb opinions

1. Oh yahh, thats hot!

2. Girl, u tripping, thats FUG!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ive never owned a Tano, and never really saw one that appealed to me. However, when I saw this one, I blinked very hard and said Hmmmm, now that is kind of haute!

What do you guys think? Would you sport this baby, or no?

Does anyone know how the leather/overall quality compares to Rebecca Minkoff?

koodekirboston_1979_1245897.jpg
  2. It's OK....but it doesn't get me steamy :sweatdrop:

3. I had a bad experience with the one Tano bag that I bought but there are lots of others here that love Tano bags. The one bag that I bought, the leather wasn't awe inspiring at all. It was cute tho, for about three days.

4. The color is lovely, but as for the design, there are a lot of non-designer bags that look like it these days.

5. I've always loved the Sex Bomb! I don't own one, but I do have a different Tano in the same color and I love it!

6. It's one the top 10 selling Tano bags in my store. I sold out of red a few weeks ago. Is that tango red or scarlet red? It looks like scarlet. That was lighter, and had more orange tone in it than tango.

7. I have a sex bomb in Tango REd ans really like it. It's a good size and the color is really vibrant. It's a bag that you can throw around and not have to worry about. I've never seen or felt RM leather but Tano really can't compare. It's crunch leather, which is sort of stiff and has a slight glaze to it. I personally like it, but I think you're better off seeing a Tano in real life as it's a type of leather that you either love or hate. Hope that helps!!

8. It's def. hot! At the unreal price point Tano's bags are at you can't afford to NOT try it and see if you love it. I'm completely in love w/ the 2 I have.

9. I have a jettsetter bag (which is the same style as the sex bomb, but in a different leather) and I love it!!!! Voodoo is right, with the price of the Tanos it's definitly worth giving them a shot! I have 3 tanos so far and love them all!

10. not a fans, i think the design is overwhelming

11. I've seen a few Tanos (but don't own any), overall I think it's a great bag for the price point. But I don't think it compares to RM, Kooba, Botkier, and other designers in that category in terms of quality.

12. I have that same exact bag and it's my second favorite bag in my entire collection (#1 being my Tano Boogie Bucket). I don't know how it compares to RM but I can tell you that it's a wonderfully made bag that gets TONS and TONS of compliments. My coworker and my mother both try to make me offers on it all the time.

13. I have a sexbomb in cobalt blue and I LOVE mine! Crunch leather is also really unique and fun- it only gets better with age IMO. Tano has great quality for the price and I hope to eventually own a more Tanos!

14. \

Thank you everyone for your responses! Balihai88, thank you for this specific response. You solidified what I was already suspecting; that while Tanos can be super-cute, the quality is not on par with most of the other bags I own. :yes:

15. That is my fear with Tano too. It will be a cute novelty for a few days, but since the leather will not be as quality as my Chloe or Gryson, I will just lose interest. :shrugs: