Is this site legit? Discount

1. Hey all, could u please tell me if u got any experiences purchasing at : I am looking for a Tod`s bag and they have extremely good prices. Besides, is there anyone having had an international shipping - I would have to have mine delivered to Switzerland or Germany.

Hoping to hear from you!

2. It is called What I'd really like to know is if the bags they sell are authentic and how they are to deal with, so if anyone knows I'd love to hear your comments.

Also, are there some other good online sites to shop that sell authentic bags at discounted prices? I don't really care if the bags are this year's design or not, just that they are the real deal and I can save some money.

This is my first post and I don't know much about designer bags....but I just had a big birthday and decided that it was about time I treated myself to one. :yes:
  3. Welcome! This site is not authentic. There are a lot of sites like this that claim to sell discounted designer gear, but I don't know of any that are authentic. For a good deal, I would start by hunting through the threads on the deals and steals forum to see if any bags you are interested in are mentioned over there. is also a good place to start. Hope that helps!
  4. REPORTED!!!

5. drdreawisc - Thanks for letting me know and I appreciate your welcome. :smile:

ranskimmie - What? Do you mean me? I just asked a question for goodness sakes!
  6. Hi,

I purchased some Fendi items from recently and had one authenticated through someone recommended in an eBay guide and they said: Unfortunately, this bag does not look authentic. The Fendi hologram label, production code, hallmark (logo) and lining are not the correct style.

I then went back to and they are standing by their statement that the Fendi items I purchased are authentic, but they did accept them back as a return and are supposedly going to launch an investigation with their manufacturers.

So now I'm in a position where it's one person's word against the other and I don't know who to believe so I've been trying to find a 3rd party to authenticate one of the bags. I was hoping to find a local place in the Chicago area that I could physically take the bag too, but I've been unsuccessful. I found this forum and thought I'd see what any of your thoughts are.

I did do some research when I received the bags and the key things that were recommended to check panned out and pointed towards the bags being legit. But I've never purchased Fendi before and am apparently wrong in my initial assessment.

It's style# 8BR091 - sporty zucca/ piccola

Let me know what you think.

7. I wouldn't trust it... they don't have an actual store, they only sell online. The photos look like the ones they usually have on sites that sell fakes.
  8. authenticity questions about stores should be posted in the Authenticate This Forum.
    I'll move it now. . . .
  9. I'd say with 99.9% certainty no...
  10. Absolutely fake. Chanel does not authorize third party sales of its bags. Also, they do not list a physical address, so if you get ripped off, good luck finding them. Finally, they charge a 15% restocking fee, which is totally shady. Avoid them like the plague.
  11. It really doesn't matter if a site has an actual store or not. There are completely legit sites like Bluefly and eLuxury that only sell online. You're right about stock photos, anyone can do a search on the internet and put them on their site.
  12. Thanks so much for everyone's responses and sorry for posting in the wrong forum!:shame:
  13. Also, stay away from sites that register their domain name through Domains By Proxy. They are purposely trying to conceal their identity when they do this.