Is this silly???

1. OK, so I have 1 blk Shrug and a Toffee one on the way! (thanks Flipflop)

I think I may have found a Greige Shrug for $995....should I get it or should I pass on it? :shrugs: :shrugs:
  2. what's a Shrug? sorry if lame question! can I have a pic?
  3. Yayyy, you found your shrugs. :yahoo: I say pass it because you can always find another one for a good price. :yes: btw, what happened to the Greige City?:graucho:
  4. hmmmmmmmmm, $995 is alot for buying a shrug off-retail (since their re-sale value isn't very high) :shrugs:...but if you're asking whether having 3 bags in the same style is silly, i'd say "no way jose!!!" :p...i've got 3 works & 3 cities & i don't think i can live without any of them (lol!!!) :wlae:
  5. Bama---I agree you really can't have too many of one style and $995 is a lot for a shrug....I'll probably have better luck just searching eBay on and off.:p;)

Nanaz--Yep, I found a caramel/truffle (it's a lighter brown) for $295 it was on sale, a fellow pf'er passed the bag she had on hold to me!! :wlae:
  6. ^^ OMFG, you got a new shrug for $295?!?! :wtf: :nuts: :sweatdrop:
  7. YES!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

It's out for delivery to me as we speak/type!! Should be here at some point today!!!!!

It was from Capitol in NC. It was originally being held for a fellow PF'er, but she passed on it and gave me the number and SA she was dealing with and I snapped that baby up so fast!!!!!!

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!! :yahoo: :nuts: :heart: :party:

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. That color is beautiful. I think there was one on eBay recently. I had to use major self control not to buy it since I already have a large bag in that color. Congratulations and post pics when it comes in. :smile:

Oh yea, fantastic price!!!!
  10. cracker!

Thanks it is suppose to arrive today.....UPS has it OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

I'm keeping my son hostage at home all day just to wait for the bag----I'm such an EVIL mom :devil: ;)
  11. ^^ lol, me toooooooo!! :roflmfao:
  12. Congrats your bag (with a really insanely good deal, too):yahoo: :yahoo:What a great deal. I just listed my Ink Shrug because I have my heart on the Cafe Day :smile: