Is this scarf really this rare?

wow....i have a purple bee scarf that has little plastic (i thin plastic) wings on each bee....and the little "diamonds" all over the scarf...

i won it on ebay super super super cheap...

hmmmm

wow....i have a purple bee scarf that has little plastic (i thin plastic) wings on each bee....and the little "diamonds" all over the scarf...

i won it on ebay super super super cheap...

hmmmm
I have this one too...the oblong scarf. I haven't even used mine yet but there is no way I am selling it cause I :heart: it!

people on ebay are nutty, the thrill of the win clouds judgement sometimes. I recently sold a little hamptons signature makeup bag that I got for $24.99 at Saks off 5th, it was only $68 when Coach sold it, there are at least 10 on ebay at any given time, and mine sold for $83! I have no idea why, it looks like two people got in a bidding war over it, but I'm not going to complain.

Did they really release three verisons of the scarf? I am aware of the white and purple ones. But this one?? IDK

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coach-Optic-Rhi...ryZ45243QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem That is a link to the white one.

PS there is a purple scarf up for sale on ebay.

The scarf in question- still :confused1: .

that is the one i have except in purple (lilac)...i got it NWT for like $20 on ebay :nuts: i almost want to frame it because it matches my daughter's room and is super cute!!

Yes, they did a gray. I bought a purple and a gray one at the outlet for around 15 dollars a piece. I took the purple back and gave the gray one too a friend who really adores it.

You misunderstood my post. I was showing an example of the white and silver one. (I really don't think it is grey more silver. It is a sheer which gives the impression of a grey.) I don't think it comes in any styles, but that of lilac and the silver and white combo. Do you?

86Leo said:
that is the one i have except in purple (lilac)...i got it NWT for like $20 on ebay :nuts: i almost want to frame it because it matches my daughter's room and is super cute!!

Excellent deal!

My point is this: The scarf that is in question by OP. I don't think it exsists as an actual Coach Item.