Is this Ralph Lauren?

1. I didn't see a thread or any listing for Ralph Lauren so I am putting it in here. Sorry if it is posted in the wrong place. Any comments on its authenticity would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Julee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I would guess so by juding the R and L but I don't know. Doesnt it say anything inside the bag?

3. It looks authentic to me, considering it'd be unlikely for fakers to copy such a discreet bag from a mid-level brand.

4. I don't consider my Ralph Lauren handbag to be mid-level at all. It's the black and white Ricky that's on the website, but mine is all leather.

For a bag that's posted above, I wouldn't see anyone knocking it off.

5. yes, i think so.

6. Thank you all for your comments. I asked the seller to send me some inside lining pics. They said the inside lining has an RL pattern. Sound right to you? I'm new to designer bags and thought this might be a good bag to help get my feet wet. My ultimate purchase would be a Prada. I have a Gucci and Prada posted for anyone to take a look at.
    Thank you,
    Julee
    :heart:

7. Thanks for the link. I don't see any place to post a question like this but I did send them an email to see if they would take a look at the pictures.
    Thank you,
    Julee

8. you are most welcome!;)

9. I will look at the link with the sales. Who can turn down a sale!? :wlae:
    Thanks again,
    Julee