is this prada bag a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2mh

Jul 20, 2007
would love a bit of help. won a prada handbag for my wife at auction, not ebay by the way. this is a legit charity site. did some research on the web and am not certain if the bag is authentic. followed the guidelines and am uncertain about 2 items. by the way this is a leather bag. the stitching seems to be excellent, all even, tight and straight. the logos are as they should be. has weight to it, leather smells "right" the sites seem to indicate that the hardware has to have the prada logo on each of the pieces (chain) and that the inside silk lining has to have the prada logo in it. this bag does not have the prada logo in the design of the silk lining. everything else seems to indicate that the bag is legit. would the fact that the lining hasn't got the logo in it mean that it's a knock off? were some of the prada's made with a plain silk lining on the inside? anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. i need a quick response because i may be able to return if this is a knock off. thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.