Is this normal?

1. I just watched the last 20 minutes of World Cup and now I'm feeling all emotional for some strange reasons. So I'm REALLY tempted to go to Hermes ... Is this normal?:weird:

Edit: Ok, my folks had just gone back to their other home so I suppose it's now okay for me to just get up and GO to Hermes. Oh should I should I?

2. Of course you should! If they were open here today I would have gone. :flowers:

3. I'm so bad, I'm supposed to be cleaning the house today and vacuuming right now. Instead here I am changing and getting ready to go to Hermes ...:p Ok, off I go. I'll let you guys know what I see there.

4. I think you should.
    maybe becasue there is a fuschia ostrich birkin on display there and you feel the vibe..you are not feeling emotional from the world cup....:flowers:

5. dang..girl is fast...

6. Yeah....I think she spread wings.....

7. Still here! You guys are so funny!:lol: Since I'm going to Hermes, I gotta get ready and look good. Sheesh, I feel like I'm going on a date.

8. :lol: Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

9. Kou, go to Hermes and console the staff. I caught the match at my favorite Italian restaurant and was carrying an Hermes bag. My allegiance was torn. I ended up rooting for Italy. I guess I'm going to have to go to Hermes and buy something this week to purge my soul.:crybaby:

10. Go, go, go! Maybe there is something in store for you!!!

11. Go, Kou, go!!!

12. Kou...take a break and go find a hot Italian to party with!!! Hermes will be there tomorrow!!!

13. i think it's just an indicator that you've been thinking about H for a while. nothing else.:shrugs:

btw, yay! viva italia!!!:yahoo: :wlae: :jammin: :choochoo: :party:

14. and don't you think those Italian footballers are kind hot????? oh my.........

15. Whoa, they took my mind off Hermes for a while!!!! Heehee.:nuts: :nuts: