Is this Marc Jacobs Perforated Brigitte Bag authentic?

1. Hi,

I just got a Marc Jacobs Perforated Brigitte Bag from eBay yesterday. I have not received it yet. But more I look those pictures on eBay, more doubt I have:

1. Shouldn't the leather of this bag be grained?

2. Does hardware of this bag look right? I purchased perforated flat bag from Its hardware looks much shining.

3. Does this bag even come with a coin purse? I doubt it.

I know it is too late to ask these questions. But I still want to know. Here is the link of my auction:
    eBay: LIKE NEW Authentic Marc Jacobs Perforated Brigitte Bag (item 250027153315 end time Sep-10-06 18:46:29 PDT)

Thank you for your help
  2. Welcome to tPF. I'm sorry, it's fake.
    We are asked to post authenticating questions in Authenticate This MJ Sticky, otherwise, mods would have to move/close this thread.
  3. Oh dear, I think it's a fake. White string on tags is a telltale sign of fake bags. MJ only uses black. I have no idea about the coin purse.

The Bridgette style is a widely faked bag, this is a style I would never buy on eBay because it's too difficult to authenticate.

Could you contact the seller and ask them to cancel the auction? Or ask your CC to do a chargeback?
  4. bag.lover is correct.. fyi for next time.
  5. Thank you so much, bag.lover and thithi. I need to figure out how I can get my money back. I bid it because I could not find this color anywhere else. I know there are too many fake bags on Ebay. I don't think I need to be a member there. Thanks you guys again.