Is this impractical?

1. I'm debating which color to get in the signature stripe zip around wallet. I saw the blue at the store and think it's really cute, but I'm wondering if it would get dirty really quickly. I'm thinking the brown looks nice too and will be more practical and also work better year round. Which one do you think I should go for? TIA!

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8410&category_id=73

2. I like the blue!! But get the one that you are going to like for the long haul...

I wear bright blue year-round, but I'm crazy like that. :p

3. I second the blue. I think it can be used year round because it's only part of the wallet. Most of it is neutral. Plus IMO blue can be a winter color.

4. I like both put I think the brown is more practical, but get what you like the best.

5. I love the blue!!

6. i like the brown much better!

7. blue :smile:

8. Thanks for the input! When I was at the store I really liked the blue, but for some reason on-line, I like the brown better. Hmmmm....glad though you don't think the blue's too spring/summery. Decisions....:confused1:

9. Turtle, can you get both and decide once you have them in at home with your bag? Then again, I tried that a couple weeks ago and I ended up changing my mind after I had already returned one and it was too late. :rolleyes:

10. I vote for blue, but I'm a sucker for anything blue...

11. In my opinion, I like the brown because you can have it monogrammed.

But if you don't care for monogramming, I would get the blue. It's lovely.

12. I love the blue.

13. the punch is tdf! i saw it in person and it is beeeyooooootifulllllllllll

14. I really like the blue as well. Of course I am bad, so if it were me, I would get both. I get bored easily and like to switch both bags and wallets with different colors. You should get what you like and what you think you will get the most use of. :smile: :nuts:

15. don't get me wrong, I LOVE blue and i really like the blue stripe wallet, but it will get dirty! if you're gonna pay top $ for a wallet it should look nice even after you've had it for a while, at least that's my opinion.

anyway, good luck and post pics when u get whatever color stripe wallet you get ;)