Is this Heloise too "distressed" looking?

1. I was able to snag a heloise from the NM/Bergdorf sale. I really do like her, but I'm wondering if she's too "distressed" looking. :shrugs: I know that the bag is supposed to have that look. But, what do ya'll think? The last picture is from BG. Also, do you have any recommendations for a conditioning and/or waterproofing lotion or spray? The care card recommended treating the bag. I have some coach lotion, do you think that will work?

Honest opinons, please!!!

2000041571678391102_fs.jpg 2000094854811089757_fs.jpg BGV02UZ_mn.jpg
  2. Wow- this bag is absolutely stunning, really beautiful. :girlsigh::heart:

You are so lucky to have found this style of heloise on sale. It isn't too distressed at all. Congratulations.
  3. I have this one and I think its a keeper especially if you got a good deal. There is a pic of mine on the bay club thread and it looks in a similar condition to mine
  4. I like it and I like the way it looks distressed. It suits the bag and the colour!
  5. I with the pack? I love this color and the leather, it's what gives the purse it's personality. Are you thinking the item has been too abused or you unsure about the leather it's self?
  6. Thank you all for your responses!! I don't think the bag has been abused. Actually, it's in great shape to be a sale bag (it had a dust bag, tags and the care booklet). I was just wondering about the leather itself and how it wears. I do plan on keeping her!

7. Honestly Kiss I think that bag will wear like a rock!
  8. See, that's why I come here! Ya'll just calm me right down, so I can enjoy my bags!!!
  9. It's a keeper in my book......congrats!!
  10. I think it is that divine smooshy leather that just collapses on itself. Once you fill it up it will retain a more structured shape. The few days I had a black Heloise like this from Bluefly I did not see as much smooshiness so maybe it is inherent in the brown color?! So beautiful!
  11. :nuts:OMG...Kiss_P!!!!! I can't believe you found this baby:woohoo:... She is gorgeous:girlsigh:! It looks fab I love the distressed look congrats!
  12. You have really struck lucky with this fabulous bag, kiss! I think it's just great. The colour is gorgeous and I think the style really suits a distressed look. I've just bought one, too, in a dark brown and I'll post pics as soon as it arrives.
  13. ^^^ You Ladies are soooo lucky, I love this bag!!! If anyone happens to cross another pleeease pm!!! TIA
  14. Sigh...gorgeous Heloise! I got to visit with one a few months back. It looks lovely. Rub a little conditioner into her if you like. :drool:
  15. Gorgeous bag. I think the Heloise leather is supposed to look like that. All of the Heloises at display shelves that I have looked at so far have that distressed look, some more than others. IMO, yours look just perfect! Congrats on a great bag!