Is this "good" leather?

1. I recently ordered this Black City from BalNY sight unseen. I asked the SA for a "good", smooshy bag. When it arrived, I thought that the leather was indeed very buttery and soft--like lambskin leather. But I'd like to get the opinions of you ladies. Is this "good" leather? I want to make sure I got a "good" one.

Thanks in advance!
    IMG_6309rs.jpg

IMG_6311rs.jpg

IMG_6313rs.jpg

IMG_6302 rs.jpg

IMG_6314rs.jpg

2. Looks good to me ...really soft and smoochy....great bag:tup:

3. Looks good to me too! I'd say you scored!!!

4. :yes: I'd say so. It looks really thick and soft. I always find black bags to be in a category by themselves. They look beautiful with all degrees of distressing, from smooth bags to highly distressed ones. Yours seems about in the middle. Enjoy it!

5. GORGEOUS! I absolutely LOVE it! You have a winner! Congrats.

6. It's beautiful!! Congrats!

7. DEFINITELY! Soft, shmooshy, chewy...you name it, your City has it! :drool:

8. Wow...I think it is absolutely gorgeous! :drool:

9. looks great to me!

10. the leather looks beautiful to me! congrats

11. i love it, congrats!

12. Thank you so much girls!! I just wanted to make sure I didn't get taken advantage of. Now I can be sure that the SA sent me what Bbag experts consider a good bag. I feel much better. You ladies are awesome!!:balloon:

13. If you like it then it is good leather--there is so much variety between the different colors and even from one bag of the same color to the next. Everybody likes different things so have confidence in yourself--if you love it it is perfect. If you don't love it, send it back and exchange for another one.

14. She's beautiful!!! Ultimately....what matters is what you think :queen:

15. congrats! love the leather on this. they did a great job picking this one out for you.