Is this forum female only?

1. I feel like a stranger here :confused1: but it's quite interesting to read about all the stuff

2. Nope! The Owner/Admin is Vlad!

Vlad and Megs are the Owner/sAdmins of this website and happen to be an adorable couple!:heart:

3. There are a fair number of men actually! Welcome!

4. There are some guys around here!! Nice, helpful and LV obsessed!!! (and other designers as well!)

5. There is a pretty good amount of guys on here who are friendly and helpful and have great knowledge. Welcome!!

6. a lot of the regular male members post in the LV sub-forum. or they seem to come out the woodwork when cars are mentioned:rolleyes: !

7. thank you! i'm actually pretty interested in LV too...but what I like the most is hairstyles, can't get to see enough hehe

8. Welcome to the forum :smile:

9. Hiya Steph3n and welcome!!

10. :welcome:

No worries, there is plenty of testosterone on tPF.

11. We have had a few men in the Hermes subforum and they do enjoy shopping at Hermes.

Welcome!

12. Nope you are not alone! Plenty of guys are on the forum!

Ugh if I could only get my fiancee interested in something other than trucks and quads!!!! LOL

13. Heck, no. There's no upper age limit either--they let me in!:yahoo: Welcome--always good to hear another viewpoint on things.

14. Heck no, there are some fantastic male posters here....and we would certainly welcome you to join in as well!

I love having a male's perspective on our topics.....it's refreshing!

15. welcome aboard