Is this Fendi Spy bag authentic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, I just joined. I really need experts help if I have purchase an authentic Fendi Spy bag or not.
    When I purchase this bag through e-bay a few days ago, I didn't really question the product because the seller had the perfect 100% feedback rating with over 3,000 item sold. That's pretty impressive. Well, when I received the bag today, I just had a funny feeling that this bag is not authentic. I really couldn't tell you why, but it just doesn't look like a real thing. So I did a little research and came across a website with lots of info about the fake Fendi spy bags. They said if you type the serial numbers in Google, and if I got foreign websites that needs to be translated, that it's a fake bag. The website also mentioned that if the serial numbers included "F0G" it's fake. Well, my authenticity card has the number that includes "F0G". Now, I'm really starting to think this bag is a fake.
    Before I tried to contact the seller, I really want to make sure what I have is a fake.
    The eBay item number is :320172582977
    Please help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.