Is This Dress too Plain?

1. What do you guys think about this dress? Its on sale right now, but I'm sure if I love it that much. Is it too plain maybe?

[​IMG]

Here.

2. I like it, a lot! Nice cut...and white is THE thing this summer....how would you accessorize it?

3. What's the occasion?

4. It is plain, but maybe with the right accessories and shoes it can really step up another level. Do you have plans to wear it somewhere in particular?

5. I love the way it looks. I don't think it's too plain. I love dresses from Ann Taylor :love:

6. i LOVE it. blank canvas for fabulous accessories.

i can see it with black beads or some great stearling pieces or a fun belt or or or..... :smile: get it.

7. No occasion, lol. I've just gotten hooked on pretty cotton dresses for the summer time.

8. It's definitely cute...

9. Cute...

10. Thanks guys, I'm really liking the accesorizing to spice it up a little idea! I've had my eye on this dress and when I saw it went on sale my eyes nearly popped out of my head, lol.

Its in my cart as we speak. I'm right there with you tw1n, I've fallen in love with Ann Taylor dresses :heart:3 I have two so far.

I think I'm going to take ilzabet's advice and maybe do some contrasting accesories, like black & white, but dont over do it.

11. It's cute

12. I think it would look cute with a little black cardigan tied over the shoulders.

13. Anyone have a promotional code for AnnTaylor? :shame:

14. plain but nice

15. it would look nice with turcoise....for a casual day look.