Is This Crazy???

1. OK THIS IS HOW A HAMPTONS TOTE IS SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE..........

[​IMG]

NOW IF YOU FLIP IT INSIDE OUT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET....

[​IMG]

WOULD YOU WEAR IT INSIDE OUT?? JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!

2. Sellers may say it is reversible but I don't think I would turn it inside out.

3. ^^ i did it just to see what it looks like because i have heard people saying that they are reservable and i never thought of doing that but i dont think i like it though!!

4. I don't really like it inside out.

5. i've actually seen like 3 or 4 people wear it reversed, but i dont think it's meant to be reversable.

6. I've heard them called reversible too - it looks like something is wrong with it - it actually kind of makes it look (oh gosh) fake!

7. i don't know but i don't like the reversible look. it just doesn't look right.

8. I have the same bag and it is supposed to be reversible but I would never wear it that way! The bag itself is really nice though!:yes:

9. I don't either. The SA at the outlet did say that you can wear it inside out.

10. Many stores displayed them inside out...but I wouldn't do it.....but I also wouldn't use the current signature stripe totes inside out.

11. I wouldn't do it, but I saw a girl at the mall with it like that yesterday.

12. A girl walked past me today with one like that .... and I didn't like it. It just screams "LOOK AT ME AND MY COACH PURSE!!!!" because of the high contrast. Maybe that's what she was going for, but I usually like to be a little more un-conspicuous about my bags (says the girl with the bubblegum pink bag).

13. I don't really like it that way. I don't think it is ment to be that way.

14. i think you've got a point...it's TOO MUCH contrast. at least with signature styles, it's two shades of brown (or black/silver, etc)...black and white is just too much.

15. I have that print in a wristlet, my first designer item I paid for:love: I only started using it now, but already it has gone back into storage. Since its small it looks great with my black messenger, or my longchamp tote. Trying to convince myself to sell it but I love looking at it LOL. I like the print on the wristlet, but a big no no on the reversible.