Is this crazy? Tell me I'm not the only one...

1. Okay, so I now have this gorgeous vintage Ergo tote which I am definitely keeping and in love with. However, I don't plan to use it as my daily bag. I still needed my "chocolate fix" as I have been wanting a chocolate signature bag even before I got this tote. I purchased a LEgacy choco siggy bag last PCE and eventually decided to exchange it for this tote. Now I end up ordering the Legacy bag again! I just couldn't get it out of my mind. I looked and looked at all the other chocolate signature bags but somehow this Legacy signature looks different. The shades of the Cs are different and I thought, more unique. So I end up losing some money due to the shipping fees, end up not being able to take advantage of the PCE card I had! Tell me I'm not the only one who has done such a crazy thing:sad: I need to promise myself this is the last purchase (until X'mas?):crybaby:
  2. You aren't crazy and you aren't the only one! The chocolate signature on the legacy is gorgeous so I understand where you're coming from! I have a bleeker in brown siggie which isn't the same but I am making myself resist the urge to buy another brown signature bag! LOL!
  3. I was just comparing the Bleecker brown siggie with the Legacy and had a hard time choosing between the two.
  4. No, you are not alone. I have made MANY crazy decisions/mistakes in my short Coach love span. :rolleyes: I have sold a bag for a loss after getting it on pce, then rebought it at full price, and I have sat through PCE, bought nothing, and like 2 days later decided I HAD to have a certain bag.. it stinks, but as long as you are happy, that is what is important! :yes: Great bag choices by the way, they are beautiful!! :tup:
  5. Sounds like you are talking about me! Thanks for making me feel better, glad to know I'm not alone:yes:
  6. I've been in that same boat! Buy a bag at PCE, sell on eBay just to lose money with eBay/paypal fees....and then decide I want it back! I can't count how many times I've bought then sold for less. frustrating. I know I could have paid for another Coach bag by now with all the money I have lost in the past 6 months. I try not to think about it. yikes! LOL In regards to Legacy chocolate is beautiful and unique from the other lines. It is the lighter C's with the darker background and all the other lines do the oppositie. I like the Legacy version better. I just wish I liked the 07 Legacy styles. I just don't. I LOVE my 06 shoulder bag. Now if this bag came in that chocolate sig, I'd be all over it! :graucho: Enjoy your new bags! :smile:
  7. Yup the Legacy chocolate signature is nicer than the regular chocolate signature. I bought the Bleeker chocolate sig, and eventually returned it for the Leigh choc sig - I just couldnt get that bag/color combo out of my mind, no matter how much I tried to get other bags to substitute for it!! Enjoy your bag.
  8. No problem :okay: That is what I am here for.. to make everyone else realize just how normal they are!! :upsidedown: