Is this color TOO bright???

1. ^^yeah, that's all I want to know: Is it too much?
    I love the bag, it's so comfy on the shoulder and it holds tons without feeling bulky. I like colorful bags - but except for my two LV Multic., I don't own any :lol:

emporioarmani.jpg emporioarmani1.jpg emporioarmani2.jpg
  2. No it's not.

3. I think it's all relative....if you think you can incorporate the bag into your wardrobe, I say - GO FOR IT! :yes: I think the bag color can definitely spice up an otherwise boring outfit.

I've seen people here with much brighter bags....:graucho:

4. IT would look very cute with a black or white outfit!

5. I love the color of the bag. As long as you are careful with what outfits you pair it with you will be fine.

6. I like the color & the bag looks like its a great size. I agree w/ everybody else though just be careful clothes wise.

7. I like it! A nice change from black or brown. Congrats!

8. I don't think it's the bright at all to begin with! I have a fuschia bag and boy.....that's bright. Or neon yellow bags I've seen before - now that's bright!!! I'm sure you'll have lots of cute outfits to go with it!

9. I like colorful bags. They really look great with neutral outfits. I say it's not too bright.

10. No, I love the color!

11. It's a great color, not too bright at all!

12. I don't think it's too bright!!!! I LOVE it! As LisaG719 said, if you pair it with the right outfit, you'll be fine!

13. ^^Thanks ladies :yes:
    I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to colors :shame:

14. I like it! It looks like a fun bag

15. i love it!!!