Is this coin purse babyish?

1. I am a 31 year old mom of two girls. I think this is cute BUT if it is too young/cutesy for me I want to know. Honesty welcomed! It is a Coach. Thanks :smile:

2. depends on what you are wearing...i think without the butterfly it would be AMAZING but with it...i just dont like it, maybe with jeans and a blue/gold top it would look good.
  3. Well, I'm not a big fan of lurex....BUT I am a huge fan of anything with butterflies. So I :heart: it. I would definitely use it! I guess butterflies trump lurex :p.
  4. I like that! It's really cute and I don't think it's too babyish at all.
    I'm 42.;)
  5. I'm the same age as you and I think it's adorable and not too babyish. Love the butterfly!
  6. Don't worry about it. Carry what you love!!!

It doesn't look babyish. The shape of the coin purse is very classic, the butterfly just makes it fun.
  7. I personally like it, and I'm 34. If you like it, then that is all that really matters! And I'm sure your kids will like it too!
  8. I agree with carrying what you love, regardless of age. :smile:
  9. I LOVE it!:heart:
    I have been browsing on eBay for one forever!
    I think its ageless! :yes:
  10. Very cute. if you like it, wear it.
  11. Thanks, I needed this encouragement!
  12. I may be in the minority but I think its overkill to the point of tacky to be blunt, the butterfly would look nice on a less busy background, and the lurex would look fine by itself, but thats just me, so you should get it if you love it.
  13. I appreciate your honesty, thank you!
  14. If you like it then go for it! I'm 40 and typically stay away from bags that are too young for me but not my accessories!
  15. I love it, mom of 2 boys in my 30's LOVE it but I like butterflys alot