Is this biarritz in US stores?

1. [​IMG]

TIA

2. Yes - I saw a few in McLean Boutique.

3. wheres that? what colour did you see please?

4. does anyone know how much the retail price for Biarritz?

5. The large one in the picture (that's me, by the way, LOL) was $1,475.00.

6. thanks, what a gorgeous bag, you look good too by the way.
    so how do you like this bag, I 've heard some people have mixed feeling about this bag. I personally like it.:drool::yes:

7. I hope you don't mind that I "borrowed" your photo -- I was so excited. :heart:

8. NYCBella- Thank you! I love this bag. It's the perfect bad-weather/travel bag that you don't have to be paranoid about ruining. Most people have mixed feelings about non-leather bags in general, I guess, because it's considered quite expensive for a bag that is canvas. But it IS Chanel, and you ARE paying for the name, but it is a Chanel that you don't have to worry about destroying if you are out in the snow/rain or you are traveling and knocking it around quite a bit. I think it's worth it to have a Chanel that I can use for times like this.

Lulilu- I don't mind a bit, I just think I look silly. :p I hope you find one! Post pics when you do!

9. I was at the store a few hours ago. There are several bags in different size both in black and gray. You can call Farah at (703) 847-0555. Tell her Jackie sent you. She just ordered a beautiful red soho flap for me. This is a Chanel Boutique in Tysons Galleria McLean, Virginia.

10. Bulletproofsoul, I think you look fabulous!:woohoo: I didn't care much about the bag till I saw your pic. Combined with how you feel about it, now I'm soooo tempted to get one as a Christmas present for my ma. She travels a lot for her work but never packs much. I'm thinking it would be almost perfect carry on bag for her. I guess I now just have to search everywhere to get one on time... :sweatdrop: