Is this bag worth $1475?

I can't seem to stop thinking about this beauty. :smile: My daughter told me that she wanted to give me a "special" purse for Christmas. I just wrote her a dead-serious letter telling her that I had found just that special one. I didn't indicate in any way that this was a joke - no smileys, no silliness whatsoever. I did tell her that it struck me so much that I would pay her half of the price for it. (She is a newlywed, and this is "slightly" over their budjet:smile:) Then I gave her the link. She has the most infectous laugh ever, and I can barely wait to get a call from her after she opens her e-mail.

What cracks me up even more is reading the description of this...bag?...from BG. They act like this is a normal purse. They give the dimensions, the gold hardware, and oh...the *strap drop!! I believe it's 7 1/2 inches, which means that if you could bear to put that thing on your shoulder, it would tickle you under your arms. So if you weren't laughing at its absurdety already, you would be on the floor laughing from the grass touching your underarms. :roflmfao:

I kind of like the "idea" of the bag...for what it is. I think it would be MUCH more attractive in white or black. Not really getting the green. On the other hand, those shoes are THE ugliest shoes I have EVER seen! I really can't fathom that they actually need to offer several designs in them. I would think even a brothel that got a free box full of them would send them back:wtf: Just wretched...oh, and I just took the liberty of posting the fact that I am fairly certain they are "bondage" shoes and not made to be worn in public, before a TPFr breaks her neck.

Somebody please pass the bag a Remington.....!!:wtf:

Not for me...but hey, there may be someone out there who likes it...?:sweatdrop: :s

I can imagine that anyone who wears it would be doing literally that, not to mention tripping over it all the time.

Think i'll pass...:wlae: