Is this Bag Fake

1. I recently purchased a Gucci bag via eBay, I received the bag on 7/6/07 so I was totally stoked, well that same evening I took the bag to dinner and the handle poped which has never happend before with any of my other bags. The style of the bag is a Gucci Brown Britt Shoulder Bag, I will attach photos.

I contacted Gucci customer care to find out about repairing it and they said it would be a 20.00 evaluation fee and six-eight weeks before repair if the bag could be authenticated. I just want some help because I think I may have been taken on this one. I've also included a link to the auction.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320133191520&rd=1&rd=1

Here's the bags description
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gorgeous Gucci Brown Britt Bag - NEW

Beautiful with the double GG Guccissimi logo, braided strap and brass fittings. Lovely chocolate brown color. The bag is new, it's never been out of the closet. Has the serial number and Gucci logo stamped inside (see photo) and the great Gucci horse bit lining. One zippered pocket and two other open pockets inside.​
    • 10 1/2" Tall (+ additional 12" strap)​
    • 12" Wide​
    • Dust Cover​
    • Authenticity Papers​
    [/FONT]​

gucci bag 2.jpg gucci bag 1.jpg gucci bag 5.jpg gucci bag 11.jpg
  2. Just the fact that the strap broke should tell you right there it is most likely a fake. I would try to get your money back ASAP. Good luck