Is this a reputable site for Gucci Bags ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just bought a Gucci handbag for my wife from " designerbrandwarehouse.com " - My wife selected the Bag which was a Black ( Bardot ) bag ( I believe the model # is 14404 or 144044 ). The bag was allegedly $ 1300. on " sale " for $ 300. The site does accept returns & give refunds. I think the bag was a " large pistol " bag. I paid with PayPal so I can get my money back if the bag is fake. -----Has anyone bought any bags from designerbrandwarehouse.com ? Do they sell authentic bags ?----Lastly, after I receive above bag----Is it possible to contact Gucci to determine if the bag is real ( perhaps via the serial number ) ?? ---Thanks----I would appreciate any information re: designerbrandwarehouse.com ??:confused1:

2. I wouldn't trust it. The price for the bag is way too low. They do not list a local physical address, so they could be anywhere in the world, making it harder to track them down. Plus if you return something you have to pay a 10% restocking fee. That's another red flag.

The only way you'll be able to tell is when you receive the bag, but I'd be willing to bet $20 that it's fake. When you receive it, post pictures in the Gucci forum of this site to get confirmation.

3. Thanks for the answer.....designerbrandwarehouse.com is also on eBay & they are apparently located in L.A., California. They claim to have 100 % money back guarantee although I did see, as you indicated, the 10 % restocking fee. Coincidentally, all of the feedback on eBay was positive with the exception of one buyer who maintained a :supacool:fake bag was confirmed as fake by a Gucci store. I am still looking to hear from someone who has had a bad or good buying experience with designerbrandwarehouse.com ?? I do know they are " all over " the internet. I don't have the expertise to post a picture of the bag when I get it. I was hoping to be able to authenticate the bag through Gucci via the serial number ??---Either way - My purchase is " covered " by PayPal---Thanks Again- In the interum, I will look for more info. re: designerbrandwarehouse.com ?

4. please post Gucci authenticity questions in our Gucci Forum, there's a thread already provided there for these questions called Authenticate This Gucci.
    Thanks! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.