Is this a real Hermes Birkin bag ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B000C0N8T8.01-A21Q9YEW1MEP57._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1131336436_.jpg

Well, I wanted to ask this question. Because my mom, is planning on buying this Hermes Birkin bag for me. I went to Hermes website but they didn't have the Birkin bags on there. I found this Birkin bag on Amazon, I wanted to know if this was real before I buy IT ! is because I don't want to be surprised if it's FAKE ! I hate FAKES ! I think it's possibly be a real one, I think so...is because I see a Hermes logo on the bag. If you see a Hermes logo on a Birkin does that mean it's REAL ? I'm so excited my mom, I think she's planning on buying IT for me, this Christmas woo-hoo lol :yes: :yes: :yes: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
I hope to show my Birkin bag to everyone here.

^ Hi! Do you have a link? Sorry, but most likely it's a fake and having the H logo means nothing as far as authenticity goes. Determining authenticity requries looking at many parts of the bag and also the seller. There are some wonderful reputable sellers of authentic Hermes on ebay. There is a thread listing these sellers in the Hermes Shopping forum.
FYI, new Birkins like this are $7400 and anything new going for less than this is fake. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.