Is this a new Kelly?

hbup200505016d.jpg
Picture taken from LOIRE BOUTIQUE

Hmmm, been thinking, it might be closer to a 25cm.

Oh, fine - kill me now! I'm on a purse ban, damnit (a least for a little while). This is so cute! But, it does look like the 20cm mini Kelly that was made years ago with no top handle, just a shoulder/messenger strap. I liked it then - I like it now! :yes:

Oh, fine - kill me now! I'm on a purse ban, damnit (a least for a little while). This is so cute! But, it does look like the 20cm mini Kelly that was made years ago with no top handle, just a shoulder/messenger strap. I liked it then - I like it now! :yes:
Sue, if you're talking about the 20cm with a shoulder strap, they still make it. I don't think the strap was long enough to go messenger though. Or are we talking about two separate bags?:confused1:

Hopefully not the same translation of fanny that I know.

P - where's the pic from? Must be a fairly new bag, because the mink-trimmed mousses are relatively new-ish?
GF, I think it is sable :smile: even though it is a bit shorter fur then normally sable would be.
They did, I believe, couple of seasons ago a limited edition for Europe only scarf with fur trim. It was for around 5k Euro or more. Probably it was popular if they decided to make scarf with fur again.:smile:

Er, or was it $3800?:confused1: Either way, it's a good price for a Kelly.

nope, $2800 was right -- and as you know i thought it was adorable! though the backback option didn't do much for me, i loved it as a shoulder bag or as a messenger. and i bet you could remove the strap entirely and use it as a clutch. :graucho: as soon as they come up with one in the right color this will me MINE!!!!

ETA, i do think it was probably 25cm rather than 20.