Is This A Kooba Bag ?

1. I've been looking around at various websites trying to figure out if this bag that Hayden Panettiere is carrying is a kooba bag or not ? From a distance it does look a lot like the Sienna bag because it has all the studs and the like in the right places. But then I started to look at the handle straps of the Sienna bag and I noticed that they are weaved while the bag that Hayden is carrying is smooth leather. And sadly, I came to the reality that I didn't after all find the bag, so I once again have come for help. Can someone please identify this bag for me ? I'm really into the whole boho/all leather bag look and I just love how this bag looks. ;)

Now I tried to find good pictures of Hayden carrying the bag but there were no upfront pictures, just side profiles of the bag. I've uploaded three pictures of the bag ( two side profiles and one of the handle strap ) and one picture of the Sienna bag for comparison.

Thank You Once Again! :flowers:

kooba1.jpg kooba2.jpg kooba3.jpg kooba4.jpg
  2. anyone ?:hrmm:

3. It doesn't look like a Kooba at all. It kind of reminds me of a Gustto, but I'm not sure. Who's Hayden?

4. Definately not a Kooba but I don't know what it is.

5. Sorry Hellosunshine, I´ve been searching the Internet for 1 hour now but can´t find a bag that looks like Haydens!! I´ll keep searching..

//Fifi

6. Definitely not a Kooba from what I can see. The studs make me wonder if it's a Cynthia Rowley.

7. Hayden is a young and talented actress (IMO) who is currently starring in the NBC tv show "Heroes" she plays Claire Bennett a high school cheerleader who has the power of being indestructible (so far...) :graucho:

8. I believe it is a Cynthia Rowley bag. Here is is in black.

I've seen them in black and brown at Marshall's for about $150.

[​IMG]

9. She's an actress who's on the new NBC show, Heroes.
    The show is fabulous and it's doing really well on tv...if you haven't watched it definitely give it a try.:wlae:

10. OMG! Thank YOU SO MUCH ! :heart:
    Where did you find the picture ? Does the designer have some sort of website ?

Anyways Thank YOU! :flowers:

11. WOW! I just saw this thread and all the effort everyone put into identifying this bag for another PFer. So nice. You guys are incredible!

12. I saw the exact bag that the actress is wearing (color and style) at the Off 5th Saks 5th Ave Outlet in Minneapolis when I was traveling for work. It was definitely Cynthia Rowley and it was definitely adorable IRL. The brown leather is very soft and has a nice glow to it.

13. Now, it really sucks that I can't find this bag online or let alone purchase it near me.:sad: The only Marshalls near me is an hour and a half away from where I live. The bag looks so lovely and the leather looks fantastic as well. :crybaby:

14. Thanks alot for the eBay link,ctm19. But i'm kinda afraid of buying low end bags off ebay because you never know if your going to get the real thing or not. Plus since the bag costs $150, it's better if I just pay that instead of the $300 that it's going for on ebay.I'm really tempted to drive up for an hour and half but how about if the bag isn't there....what to do ? what to do ?

I guess i'll just drive up and see what they have. If they don't have it then I'll try and find something good while i'm there. Hey maybe i'll find a good deal on something better....i'm trying to stay optimistic here! :push: