Is this a known reputable ebay seller?

1. I came across this seller on eBay, and didn't know if they're a reputable LV seller? The ID is timeless_lv... anyone know?

TIA!

2. Yes, they are reputable. :tup:

3. yes, great seller.

4. Thanks!!

5. Powerseller and the feedbacks tell everything

6. I've bought 2 LV items from timeless_lv and they both turned out to be 100% authentic.

Therefore, I say very trustfull. :tup:

7. I bought an item from them 2 weeks ago, and they're fantastic to deal with. Lovely to talk to, fed-ex'd my item to me the same day and told me tracking number, I got a card too to say thank you. I now check their items daily, and will definitely purchase from them again! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Agree, I've purchased twice from them and they've excellent cust service, nice items and great shipping :smile:

9. Love them! They even sent me candy when I purchased from them!

10. They are absolutely amazing! :tup: I have purchased three beautiful, authentic items from them, and cannot say enough about their wonderful customer service!! I live in Florida, and have received the items from them overnight from the UK via FedEx - doesn't get any better than that! They are great about communicating with you, have lovely bags, and are my favorite LV reseller in the world!! Can you tell that I LoVe them? :yes:

11. Thanks everyone! They have a fab Tulum PM for sale right now... wish it were the GM, I'd be all over it!!