Is this a good value -Scarf print framed clutch??

1. [​IMG]

I found this on eBay and there is a bunch of them going for around $100 - 124. Are these at the outlet right now, if so how much are they and is this a good price?
  2. Not sure about the price, but I can tell you that it has been completely sold out at the outlets around me! I've been wanting to get my hands on a scarf print tote, but, alas, cannot seem to find one at the moment!
  3. The scarf print seems very in demand and I have seen the totes going for over $200. So yeah that seems right.
  4. I heart the scarf print, got my hobo bag this past weekend its small but I LOVE IT lol, not sure I could do the tote, I'm so scared to ruin the fabric!!
  5. Thanks ladies - it ends soon, so i think I will try for it and see how it goes - seller has a 100% feedback and over 500 items sold, so I feel pretty good about this one...I'll let you know how it goes!!

6. I know what you mean! I have the camera bag and I'm neurotic everytime I carry it!

Needanotherbag-Good luck with the auction and keep us posted!!!
  7. Well now I see a bunch of scarf print items I want...I love the planner too! Hhmmm what to do...
  8. Yes that is a good deal. I just got the wristlet for 48.00 not bad...
  9. That's a good price for it for something that's gone from the outlets. It was almost $80 when it was at the outlets.
  10. I'm still thinking about getting one, but did end up winning a scarf print cosmetics bag which was so cute - am planning on keeping it full of the cosmetics I take to work that are currently scattered thru out my mini sig business tote... :smile: