Is this a good price?

1. New to Coach and looking for my first bag! Is TJMaxx a good place to buy them? I have bought D&B from there before but our store never has any Coach bags when I go. Today they had a hot pink signature soft duffle, I think it is the larger one. It is about 10 inches long. Really beautiful, and not a mark on it. I paid $129 for it, did I get a good deal? They had 2 more and I was really tempted to buy them and list them on eBay but I keep reading all the eBay horror stories here, LOL!

Thanks for your input!!

ETA: Found this auction on eBay--this is the bag I bought! eBay: VALENTINES HOT PINK COACH SIGNATURE SFT DUFFLE NWT $238 (item 300077434655 end time Feb-09-07 11:48:16 PST)

Hope I made that link correctly!
  2. Look at completed auctions to get an idea what that style number is selling for.
  3. Cute bag! Sounds like you got a good deal.
  4. Well the seller said it retailed for $238.00 & so far the auction is at $212.50 plus the $15.00 s/h will probably break even, if not more at the end of the auction.
  5. Thanks for your responses......I looked through completed Ebay listings and most were in the $180-$200 range, so I think my $129 was a good price at TJMaxx. I am happy!! Now I need some of those ultra-cute charms for it....:yes:
  6. Congrats! That is a very good deal. Lovely color!
  7. Cute! I'd say you got a good deal especially if you love it! Congrats!
  8. Beautiful color and GREAT deal! Enjoy!
  9. i just saw that bag today at tj maxx, too! totally adorable and worth the price!
  10. Cute bag! I might have to hit up TJ Maxx this weekend...
  11. LOL :roflmfao: Damn me not reading the whole thread. I automatically thought you were asking about that auction (if that was a good deal) oops!! Yeah the $129.00 is an awesome deal. Congrats!
  12. I would totally buy that bag for $129...must check out my TJMaxx today.

(hell - i would buy for me, one for my mom!) LOVE the colors that came out that year (I think the's a spring 05 bag)
  13. I could kick myself for not buying another--my mom's birthday is coming up and she would have LOVED that one! Duh! I went back to TJMaxx last night but of course the other 2 bags I had seen were gone. I will know better next time!

I have 2 little girls and we are totally surrounded by my new bag fits right in ;)

Thanks for all your responses!
  14. poo...the TJM around the corner from work only had 1 coach bag (a lilacish-pinkish leather shoulder bag...not my style)

might have to check the marshall's and TJM near my house...
  15. Headed to TJMaxx tomorrow.......