Is this a good deal?

1. I am just wondering if this is a good deal? And also do you think the inside of this Ali can be cleaned? I am afraid to commit to buying it if it can't come clean, cuz then that would be gross.

2. no link and no pics, silly! :upsidedown:

3. I was just testing ya!! hahaha You passed!

4. I don't know. The bottom of the bag looks a little rough.

5. If the stains in the inside didn't come out it would bother me! I wonder if it smells too---what was spilled inside?

I would rather have a new purse and forgo the wallet in this case for that price.

6. Ya I am just dying for a Ali but I can't find them in the outlet around me which stinks! I asked the seller and they said the inside doesn't smell. I was thinking of just having it professionally cleaned because I love the set. I am so confused!

7. Sorry, but I think this bag is a mess. :tdown: I would strongly advise against buying it. A beautiful NWT Ali is certain to come along, just be patient. :yes:

8. That bag has taken a beating! The inside is really dirty but I am most concerned about the bottom of the bag. What happened to it? I don't know ash....I would keep looking if I were you.

9. ^^^Ya you guys are right. I sent a question to the seller asking about the bottom. I tried to get the seller to come down in price but they refused. I am just so impatient! lol If anyone sees a good deal on a khaki/black or khaki/white Ali please PM me. Thanks so much!

10. I saw one of these at the Branson outlet right before Christmas. My friend was trying to decide between this bag and the Sig Legacy. The Sig Legacy was $150.00 and this bag was around $200.00, with an additional 10% off. They only had one of each, and frankly they don't get a lot of great bags at that outlet, so I'm sure you'll be able to find one NWT either at an outlet or on eBay. I would totally pass on that bag...

11. Ya I have looked at outlets near me. They all sold out of the Ali's very quickly. Once I start selling my stuff on eBay again I guess I'll have to buy a Ali. Sell older bags I don't use and buy a new bag I love! Great deal! hehe just try to convince my fiance of this.

12. Have you tried calling other outlets and seeing if you can do a charge send?

13. yay, i win! do i get a free coach purse as a reward? :p