Is this a Dior?

1. [​IMG]
  2. That looks like a Gaucho tote!! :smile:
  3. Thanks :smile:
  4. [​IMG]
  5. Thank you again! For some reason, I've never understood the power of the gaucho. Anyone else there who is not a fan?
  6. i'm not a fan either...
  7. I love the gaucho, I find them a nice mixture of casual and rockstar.. :supacool:
  8. not a fan... :crybaby:
  9. I love Dior, its my favorite designer... and I feel horrible for saying this:shame: .... but I just don't like them.
  10. I LOVE THE GAUCHO, especially the tote!!!! It looks cool and casual!! It is one that inspired me to collect Dior bags!
  11. Although I'm not a fan of the gaucho, I love Dior for not sticking to conventions and making the same type of stuff over and over and I can see why the gaucho would be popular. My sister likes it but I prefer pretty, pink, feminine bags. :biggrin:
  12. ^ babydoll, how about a gaucho clutch to tempt you to the gaucho side. ;)

dior gaucho evening.jpg
  13. Ooh that is so pretty!

14. ^ it's from the cruise collection and is still available in the stores. i saw a red version of it in harrods. comes in purple, lilac, pink, black, gold, green.

if u watch the entire cruise collection video, you can see the gaucho clutches popping out at the end of the show. the first half of the show is mostly the croc skin gauchos.
  15. another gaucho cutie ;) i love regular gauchos as well for uncoventional design - u can not mistake that bag with any other and it is edgy and standing out ... perfect for me :heart: