Is this a cute bag?

?

Is this a cute bag?

1. Cute!!! Buy it!

2. UGLY!!! Eww!

3. It is okay..not worth the price

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I saw this bag and I was just wondering what you guys think about it.

Cole Haan Lt. Brown Suede Hobo
    Size: 16" Wide (at base) X 10" High X 5" Deep
    Drop: 10"
    Flap closure with magnetic snap and decorative metal hardware
    Interior zipper pocket, patch pocket, and cell phone pocket with snap closure

I have the oppurtunity to grab this for 55 bucks. Is this a good price? How is Cole Haan's bags? I have never had one before since I am mostly a Coach, Juicy and Marc Jacobs girl, but I want to branch out and try new things. What do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Don't buy it just to buy it -- it's a step down from the designers you normally buy...

3. If you don't love it, you'll never use it. May as well keep the $55 and put is towards a bag you love.

4. it's a good price, but the bag is very boring, I would save the money.

5. ITA... go for something more interesting! Cole Haan has some nice bags, just not this one.

6. ITA!

7. That's a good price for a Cole Haan, but I'm not a big fan of the style. It looks a bit dull.

8. It's a great price but I think you should keep looking for a bag you really love. I have soooo many bags that I got on sale and they inevitably end up in the back of the closet gathering dust.

9. I think it's awful. >_< Not in a screaming horrible way, but in the worst way possible; a boring not-giving-any-impression way.

10. I agree that you shouldnt buy it 'just because you can'. I like cole haan too but this one is a bit dull.

However...i certainly dont agree that its a 'step down'! I dont think Coach is waaaay ahead of Cole Haan. Besides, you should buy a bag, because you love it, and not because its a certain 'class' IMO

11. I'm not to fond of it. Also, like the others say, don't buy it just cuz it's a great deal if you don't really like it. It'll end up just sitting in your closet. On the other hand, if you like it, go for it.!

12. I am not a fan of this bag. It might be a good price but it's not my style/taste. It's a bit too plainish

13. I don't like it... :shrugs: it looks really boring and old-fashioned to me.

14. It looks really mature - and I would assume you are in your 20's/30's - and you are too young for that style...
    I am sure there are lots more to choose from for $55 - I am sure passerby can give you at least 10 links of awesome bags for that price!
    Cole Haan is a good brand - but not that particular bag - just save it for something else!

15. ^Yup I agree....I have a cole Haan bag and love it... but not this one...:smile: