Is this a Croc Birkin?

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Definitely looks like it to me...but I have made mistakes before. She sure looks happy, doesn't she?

3. ^^^I would be too if I had that bag AND that watch!!!:lol:

4. Looks like one to me :biggrin: Although I need a more closeup pic. :love:

5. Lucky girl! Is that her sugar daddy or her dad?

6. ^^^Actually, it's neither. She is a TV personality in Russia and hails from a very wealthy family (her dad was in politics before he died). The caption says it's her and some other TV personality. Lucky girl, indeed!!!

7. Hey, that looks like Tiffany28. :lol:

Nice croc Birkin, though!

8. Wow, that is quite the watch, and quite the bag !!

9. You are correct. She does appear to be happy doesn't she? I wonder why?

10. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmm...did Tiffany28 get the violet croc Birkin ? :huh: :huh: :huh:

If she had, I wish she'd drop by & post pics for us! :nuts:

11. Gorgeous birkin!!! Love her Chopard diamond-studded watch.

12. ^^^I could be wrong, but I thought her watch was by Jacob & Co.

13. I agree... I *think* the watch looks like a Jacob.

14. Yes.....it's the pink strap Jacob & Co diamond studded watch. Not a fan of Jacob & Co. Wanna ask to everyone here in Singapore. Fann Wong has been lately wearing a red croc strap black diamond studded watch. David Gan also have that design but his is in brown croc strap with white diamonds. What's the label? Very interested.

15. Fann Wong is Singapore "Yafriro International Pte Ltd" or "Yafriro Cilibrer Le Temps" spokeperson since 2005/2006. Yafriro is the company which distribute luxury watches in Singapore and a few other South East Asia countries. If I am not wrong she has shown with Jacob & Co watches in many colours and designs and deLaCour watches so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

u can find out more of her watch and the one from David Gan at her fan club forum Fannatic Fann Club Discussion Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board) :love: