Is this a coach bag? Ostrich?

1. I am working with Splash News to help identify bags. They sent me this picture today. Anyone can be of any help??

splashnews_spl18288_004.jpg
  2. OMG, that's an ostrich LILY! That is to die for in that color!

3. Ahh it is the Lily right? Their new bag. But they do it in leather? Anyone have any additional info on it? Price? THANKS!

4. Yes:yahoo: Its Beautiful

5. I think, not 100% sure but I believe the ostrich was going for $7000.00. I have only seen it in a gray blue color in the ostrich .

6. I may have to call and ask. Or we can ask John! What a stunner!!

7. Definitely a LILY in one HOT HOT HOT color!

8. :drool:
    My heart just skipped a beat...wait, make that a FEW beats. :p

9. I think this may be more information that you need, I hope it is correct
    Description:
    Timeless style takes on a luxe look with this glamorous ostrich version of our hot new Lily Satchel. * Inside zip pocket * Cellphone/multi-function pockets * Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob * Front open pocket * Back coin... See more » Timeless style takes on a luxe look with this glamorous ostrich version of our hot new Lily Satchel. * Inside zip pocket * Cellphone/multi-function pockets * Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob * Front open pocket * Back coin pocket with framed clasp closure * Zip-top closure * Imported ostrich with leather trim * Legacy stripe lining * 21 3/4” handles * 8" drop * 14 1/4 (L) x 9 3/4 (H) x 5 (W) See less »

Highlights:
    Price: $7000 Style No: 11160

10. ^ Mrs MC... did it used to be on their website?

11. wow would you look at that color:okay:

12. Sorry I didn't text you back ASAP this afternoon Megs! We were kinda busy with tomorrow being V-Day and all... anywho, I jotted down the info and took a pic of the Lily Ostrich Satchel before I left...

Lily Ostrich Satchel- $7,000 USD Model #11160
    -Inside zip pocket
    -Multi-function & cell phone pocket
    -Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
    -Front open pocket
    -Back zip pocket
    -Small back pocket with frame closure
    -Brass feet to protect bottom from scuffing
    -Double top zip & turnlock closure
    -Genuine ostrich with leather trim
    -Satin lining
    -23" straps
    -14 (L) x 10 (H) x 5 (W)
    -Bordeaux shown

The colors currently available: Burnished Amber (Bordeaux) and Brass/Mahogany

There was also another color available, Brass/Petrol, which was an off-black color.

Here is a picture that I snapped with my phone... sorry that it's not the best quality. :sweatdrop:

[​IMG]

13. WOW! That bag is TDF!!!

14. Thanks soooo much John!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!!