Is This A Bad Flaw?

1. Would you keep your bag if the stitching was like this? I just picked it up at the SCP store & don't usually check the bags once they have pulled & boxed them. What do you think?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. NO WAY!!! I would exchange it for sure...YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS BAG!!!! I carried mine like crazy...:smile:
  3. exchange it!!!!!!!!!!!ASAP
  4. OMG that's bad! Go take it back!

I had to exchange one LV bag and thats cause I couldn't find the date code and neither could the SAs. They exchanged it for another one.
  5. Exchange it, you shouldn't settle for something like that...
    It will bug you forever !!!
    By the way, congrats on yur new bag..
  6. I thought it looked pretty bad, they have a lot in the store so I can exchange it when I pick up the my luggage tag. Thank you Sunshine.
  7. It doesn't look really good & I wouldn't keep it given the amount of money paid for it. I think you should just exchange it.
  8. Definitely exchange it...I had a similar problem with my pochette accessoires but I decided to try to push it in...didn't work and has driven me crazy ever since!
  9. And everybody! You guys are so fast I couldn't even type a reply before you posted!:heart:
  10. Return it.
  11. If it bugs you, exchange it.
  12. I would exchange it asap, you should be happy and have a perfect bag after spending all the $. Good lucK!
  13. that would bother me as well - take it back and get a perfect one!
  14. WOW, I have never seen such bad stitching on a Louis Vuitton purse. Exchange it immediately.:yes::biggrin:
  15. I would exchange it.