is this a 28 or smaller?

crochetbella said:
Sorry about it not enlarging...I think they are both 25s but it is so hard to tell. I'll ask on Saturday. The one in Le Monde is rigide I think. Its Mysore.

whenever you're ready, crochetbella. i know you're somewhere west of me having a fun day.

crochetbella said:
HiHeels! Ok, they said they think it's a 25. They were not very super helpful today, probably because I didn't buy that Kelly. :shrugs:

oh, i'm sorry to hear that - about them not being super helpful. did the sa you asked (thank you so much, by the way, for doing that!!!) sound certain of the 25 size, or no? i will read your separate thread now about your day. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

crochetbella said:
Next weekend I will try again. Find someone in a better mood hopefully! :flowers:

i'm hoping to go into the boutique soon too. maybe next weekend. kind of avoiding the store like the plague since i'm not ready to buy. maybe i'll be lucky enough to get an sa that can tell me what size is right for my :censor:.

HiHeels said:
i'm hoping to go into the boutique soon too. maybe next weekend. kind of avoiding the store like the plague since i'm not ready to buy. maybe i'll be lucky enough to get an sa that can tell me what size is right for my :censor:.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Well, he saved me about $7200 today so alls well that ends well accoring to DH. ;) :lol:

HiHeels....are you trying to decide between a 25cm and a 28cm Kelly (I'm a little dense these past few days due to my enduring relationship with my bathroom)? If so....I really think (not that anyone asked but I'm feeling a little more perky tonight) that you'd be happier with the 28cm. Because.....the 28cm will fit all your essentials nicely with a tad more room for that little extra something you seem to need to stick in your bag every now and then. The 25cm is just too dang small for every day but really good for evenings or luncheons. I hope you don't mind me saying.....but I just think you'd be happier with a tad bit bigger bag that can go both day and evening.....:flowers: :flowers:

shopmom411 said:
HiHeels....are you trying to decide between a 25cm and a 28cm Kelly (I'm a little dense these past few days due to my enduring relationship with my bathroom)? If so....I really think (not that anyone asked but I'm feeling a little more perky tonight) that you'd be happier with the 28cm. Because.....the 28cm will fit all your essentials nicely with a tad more room for that little extra something you seem to need to stick in your bag every now and then. The 25cm is just too dang small for every day but really good for evenings or luncheons. I hope you don't mind me saying.....but I just think you'd be happier with a tad bit bigger bag that can go both day and evening.....:flowers: :flowers:

go rest - but first, thank you. if i didn't want opinions, i would sit in my closet, alone with my ruminations. :P i definitely appreciate any thought you give the matter of what purse i would be happy with. this picture is just really holding my attention, so i wanted to know, conclusively, what size this model is holding. i know i have to go in person, and see. and the LZ croc... er... your croc, that seemed very very perfect, but the pictures of 28s i see seem to really vary as far as the overall effect that they have. sometimes it looks a touch too big for my taste/needs. so my wandering eye goes looking. but this picture, this picture, this picture...
now go rest (or respond :graucho: no, rest :angel: )

what size would anyone venture to guess is the kelly paltrow carries in A Perfect Murder? it's a black box rigide with gold hardware. the site won't let me upload a pic, says it's too big.