Is there such a thing as an anthracite day?

1. I have not seen one. Are they making the day bag in anthracite?

2. I'm sure there is, but I've yet to see one. Bumping this up.

3. I've been wondering about this myself. I am on a list for one at BalNY and I was kind of figuring that I was just too far down the list to get one, but last week when i called they said that the Days had not come in yet. Has anyone seen one anywhere?

4. There should be one, but I haven't seen it yet.

5. For some reason, I think I saw one posted here 3-4 weeks ago...but maybe I'm mistaken. :sad:

6. I think they do have this color in day....but i rarely see it pop up somewhere yet.....:smile:

7. bump. I want to know if anyone has actually seen or purchased one.

8. :confused1: I don't know?? I was wondering about this myself!! I was thinking that a Day would look great in Anthracite....

Anyone know anything??

9. Now that I have an anthracite city to go along with my black day, I have realized that the anthracite day is my dream bag. If anyone knows where I can get one, I will build a shrine and worship you! :jammin:

10. I would so love an answer to that question too. I've decided I want something in Anthra but I'm waiting on this answer to ponder on my possibilities...

11. Last bump. Anyone?

12. yes there is. Saw one today in selfridges in london. Its really nice ..

13. ahhhh... finally... relief...

14. I want one too. Aloha rag will not be carrying them. I am going to call the SA at NM today to see if they will be getting them in. Keep you posted.

15. I'm going to NM in Troy tomorrow to see their *new* Balenciaga section!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I will report back on what I see, and try to remember to ask about the AnthraDay too....

GOTTA remember when I go tomorrow... no buying, only drooling. *sigh*