Is there anything you wish you could change?

1. Is there anything you wish you could change about your body?:flowers:

2. I do wish I was thinner..

And taller !!!

3. Easy! I wouldn't mind looking like a supermodel. ;)

If I could pick one thing, I'd go for a two or three inches more of height, or perhaps a better profile.

4. Treading into high waters here lol.. I'm working on changing my lifestyle, toning my body, etc. so what I want I will try to accomplish, so I wish I could change how hard it is to do so!

But now that you mention it I don't like the stretch marks on my arse and acne scars on my face. And my nose, really knocked it off and didn't get it set properly so it just blew out of proportion as it healed. I think I'll finally get it put back to normal next year.

5. gosh, i wish my thighs were thiner. Everything else i can live with, and work on. :biggrin:

6. No, I like myself the way I am. Weird, huh?

7. ^^ Right on!

8. That's Great!:yahoo:

9. SO many things! Basically I would love to be the size I was my senior yr of high school. Although my chest was kinda flat then, LOL.

10. I wish I was taller!!!!!!! The rest I love!

11. As much as I complain sometimes (hello, PMS!), I feel the same way about myself :nuts: Big ass feet (size 9!) and all.

12. Me too...which is probably why I never post in the Diet forum! I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I love food too much to try and get there!

13. 2nd this! :yes:

I also wish i had clear skin - i've a lot of acne scars on face&back and have had problems with acne/oily skin all my life:sad:

14. But it makes it easier to find shoes, because 8-8.5 is the most common size.:idea:

15. :lol: There is hope after all! :smile: