Is there anything you can't wear with Monogram?

1. Do you think there are certain clothes or accessories that would look horrible paired with a Monogram purse? For example, some of my friends think you can't wear black shoes with a Monogram purse. Maybe this thread can give us all ideas on more outfit choices to pair with our purses :idea:

2. Oh gosh...I'm a huge faux pas then..lol I wear just about anything with my mono speedy! I think it's just so versatile!
    Now my black MC purse I usually try to pair it with a bright tee that plays off one of the MC colors.

3. - Gucci monogram or any other monogram.
    - shabby, dirty clothes

that's about it :yes:

4. Purse and shoes don't need to make anymore. that is an old tale.
    I wear black heels with my mono all the time, I don't own brown heels.

I carry my mono with everything. Jeans, Capri's, dressed up or casual.
    I think the mono and long with the damier in the most versatile going.

5. I think my friends have influenced me a bit... I've virtually stopped wearing my black converse shoes. Guess I should try to wear them more and not be afraid to pair it with my Speedy :tender:

6. I was just considering buying brown shoes/heels before I made this post... due to my friends kind of brainwashing me hehe :p

7. I think bold patterns and other designer logos clash with the monogram, but thats about it. I personally don't like brown/black mixtures but thats just me, other people can make it work and look amazing.

8. time to find pic's with people carrying mono bags with heels/shoes that arent brown.

9. I agree no other designer logos that are busy.

10. here are few pic's i located of mono bags and no brown shoes.

I'm not sure if these are black or VERY dark brown, but they look almost black.
    [​IMG]

Hillary with black shoes
    [​IMG]

fpm, I don't think her shoes are brown, they look more like black.. but her bag matches her shirt
    [​IMG]

Luccibag, I know its a cherry blossom bag but Monogram behind, but you get the idea. Her bag doesn't match her shoes, her shoes matches her shirt and the bag accents the outfit.
    [​IMG]

another pfm (Daniellejp) she has black sandals that match her skirt..
    [​IMG]

Handbags now are accessories. they don't have to match your shoes.
    Hope this helps.

11. oh, i wear it with anything, well almost ha ha ha....
    i agree with some of the girls, just don't mix with another busy logos or something that screams designer

12. Except other monogram, I think you can wear LV Mono with everything.

...Or with nothing!:graucho:

13. I don't think monogram looks good with other patterned things-like a stripped shirt or something plaid.

Colorwise, I think you can wear it with anything!

14. Anything but other brand logos/monograms.

15. I wear black every single day (usually black pants and shoes to work) and plain colored blouses or sweaters -- not patterns. Until recently, I never, ever combined black and brown but I bought a sweater last year that was black/brown and LOVED it and will occasionally wear the combo and I think I pull it off well.

Anyway, I wear my LV with everything.