Is there anything that would make you stop...

1. ....buying Hermes???

Apart from not being able to feed my family, and other obvious things, I think the only thing that would stop me in my tracks is if Tom Cruise became their spokesperson...........

2. ....and Mel Gibson and maybe Britanny Spears:roflmfao:

3. don't flame me but I'd stop buying Hermes if they make Gwenyth Paltrow their spokesperson ... I think she's so overrated, I like Cate Blanchet and Nicole Kidman way better

Oh I'll also stop buying Hermes (or any brand for that matter) if they ever make any racist remarks, but I know Hermes won't do that so I don't have to worry:yes:

4. Ok...this almost made me choke on my wine! OMG! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. any hint of a racist attitude ! (i mean the company ot a single sa )

6. LOL - it's because I was just watching TV, and they replayed the "Tom jumping on Oprah's Sofa" thing.......I hate him.........

7. Oh he's an Ass.......just can't stand him and never could understand why everyone thought he was the hottest thing since sliced bread.

....hmmmm.....the only think that would make me stop buying Hermes dead in my tracks would be if Johnny Depp came along and said something like, "Hey baby. Let me take you to my house in the South of France where we'll live in total sexual bliss for the rest of our days....but you have to give up Hermes."

.....yep....that might do it.....

8. Ahhh ... Johnny Depp, that guy is long overdue for an award. I mean, he IS good!

9. LOL!!!

10. ...ummm...if I had one in every color....lol...:roflmfao:

11. I can make you go cold turkey on Jonny Depp ASAP. Just watch him in the remake of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. They turned him into a total perve.:wtf:

12. GC....he was a total perve in that film "Libertine"! Did you see that one??? Holy Cow......

13. Pretty much just the money part! Of course I would then probably sell one to buy another....

14. OMG, you guys crack me up! I so agree about Tom, Mel, Gwinny, Brittney and racism being the only things that could turn me from Hermes. How can you say "no" to bags that smell so good? :tender:

15. if they got bought out by the gap and an hermes store popped up on every corner with gazillions of bags being mass produced...then i think i would move on....

or if they sold them at wal-mart, i'd have to quit and not because i don't love discount stores but i hate how wal-mart underpays and discriminates against their employees