Is there anything besides keychains that i can get in Chanel for around US$400?

1. Im going to Paris early next year and no i can't afford the grand sum of over $1000 like most of you here but i really want to buy something in there.

How much do chanel necklaces, shoes cost usually? Is there any cheaper and less known chanel bags for US$400 or at a push $500?

Please let me know xoxo

2. You can definitely find some necklaces for that price, a smaller wallet, or a cute card holder!

3. I think there card holders are really cute :smile:

4. there are also some really nice scarves!
    i would get a necklace or bracelet

5. i don't need a card holder. lol. funny though. woooo necklaces! around how much are they and do u know what they are made of? crystals or diamonds or?? just curious.

6. yeah a necklace is on the top of my list! :smile: So no cute small bags then?

7. Well the lowest price bag I have ever seen there was 450 pounds which is about 700 or 800 dollars.

You could possibly get a small wallet if you pushed 500 a bit.

I'm pretty sure with the price increases it's got even worse :sad:

Don't despair I'm sure someone on this forum will be able to give your more information. I think the earrings are less than 500 but I might not be right on that since I don't have any but there's always eBay (always authenticate here first).

I'm pretty sure theres some jewellery you'll be able to get.

8. what about shoes? and which handbags are 700-800?

9. i don't really want a wallet. Jewellery, shoes & bags and clothes (but as if!!)

10. How about some sunglasses? I think those are in your price range.

11. i don't feel comfortable wearing sunglasses.

Sorry i don't mean to sound choosy!

Would be helpful to know which bags are $700-$800 though. :smile:

And how much do their ballet flats cost?

12. the necklaces or jewelry for around 500 will be metal =[ no diamonds sorry and im not sure if its even crystal, it might just be plastic and as of shoes, the ones i've seen are over $500, but maybe some on sale? good luck!

13. Camellia card holder or small wallet would be nice!

The matching earrings and necklace I bought were $195 for earrings and $275 for the necklace. :yes: Pictures can be found in the Reference library accessories thread.

14. Earrings

15. There's also the exclusive perfumes -- only available at boutiques. But you're probably not interested in those!