Is there any more Naturals?

1. I am dying to get a natural with GH in the work(office)size or part time...

does anyone know who carries them?

Help~

2. Barneys in Dallas had three of the natural GH work about three weeks ago. LVR has them in stock. I recently ordered a bag from LVR and it was no problem at all, very quick delivery. I haven't received a customs bill yet, but even with that I think I will save about $50 over US retail. LVR also has free shipping on handbags through March.

3. ^
    ive tried E-mailing LVR but they did not reply me. I'm assuming they send over a file or something like aloharag but there was absolutely no response after sending that E-mail.

has anyone seen a natural weekender anywhere available?
    thanks.

4. I E-mailed LVR for Natural GH Work or Part Time, and here is the answer I got yesterday from them.

"We send you also Balenciaga Handbag Stock Catalog*.

The Giant Work and the Giant Part-Time are not available in Color Natural.
    The Giang Brief is available in Natural."

5. I asked a friend who lives in Hawaii to get a City Naturel for me and a brief naturel for my sister from Aloha Rag. Maybe they still have some in stock.

6. I called Barneys/Dallas ... they only have Naturel in the regular hardware now... :crybaby:

7. i was at BalNY yesterday and I *think* they had it

8. NO kidding, I thought they were all sold out...maybe they got another shipment?