is there any chanel that you feel

My F/W 06 black diamond shine flap is reasonably priced for the size and the beauty it is. @ $1475. Even though it is coated caviar/patent, the interior is
lambskin. The SAs flock and love it because they rarely see the bag. It can fit so much more than a medium classic flap. (It fits my long ass guccissima wallet!)

I don't have an awesome pic of it but here is a borrowed pic from jennifer's that she returned a while back that looks exactly like mine:
attachment.php

*drooling* it looks gorgeous!!!! it doesn't look bigger than the med. classic flap though, but i will take your word for it...will they come back with this collection again?

and lastly, i've come up w/ the conclusion that anything under 1500 for chanel, in leather, seems to be a "good" price.

oh, none are underpriced....but some are overpriced (actually, alot are :boxing: ) BUT, i have finally figured out why somehow, price becomes not a huge detriment if i adore the bag (and can afford it reasonably well - notice i am not saying "can definitely afford it"? :P )
here's the thing: it seems that, at least for me, that some of the more trendy bags are so charming that they're "have to haves"...i guess that is just the impulsivity of my personality...:shame: :shame: for instance, the baby animal flap.....the price is insane, even if its below $1600 (just $5 below, but hey that's below lol) its an emotional purchase, has nothing to do with need or even practicality. Maybe its the adult version of playing dolls.....It fulfills a childhood need...the charms on the bag remind me of playthings??!!! I have to sacrifice other things to buy my Chanels, believe me, and then i rationalize that the trendy bag will be a collectors item classic .....

ohhh, the diamond shine flap! i miss that bag and wish i hadn't returned it! :sad:
it was definitely worth the money. a lot of space at a relatively affordable (for chanel) price. i feel that way about the east/west too. those two pieces are appropriately priced, imho.

the diamond shine flap is MUCH MUCH ROOMIER than the med classic flap because it is a single flap, NOT double flap. So all that room is available to put more stuff in. The med classic flap's second flap takes up alot of space. I cannot put my guccissima wallet in my beige caviar flap. I have to use my LV billfold whenever i wanna use my bag.

I always thought that the caviar hobo that is known as the "Charlotte" bag was pretty low in price. It is about $1,000 only but its a great size and comes in many colors.

I always thought that the caviar hobo that is known as the "Charlotte" bag was pretty low in price. It is about $1,000 only but its a great size and comes in many colors. I wouldnt say its cheap, just a lot of bag for your money.

47b5cc38b3127cce9662b2c51b1600000015118AZMXDdw2asp

ITS THE ALL PINK ONE. (the one I mentioned in my previous post) Comes in black, beige, and I've seen it in bordeaux and white. Not sure bordeaux and white is available any more.

tks for the pic....ooo, i had no idea this bag even existed, for 1k, that sounds like a "good" price for chanel, given the size...is it easy to find/locate?
by the way, waht's the brown one next to it? i kinda like that one too

The one next to it was similar but from a few years back and has a flap top instead of zipper closure.

With increase, the bag is probably up to $1100 or so, but at the time it was $995.

Right now - none with the price increase!
I always thought that the classic east-west was relatively "underpriced" (compared to the other flaps) before the increase, but now it's gone the other extreme.