Is there any BOX lovers out there?

1. I'm waiting on a cornflower box to arrive and would love to see pics of yours especially modeled. C'mon show off your box baby's:graucho:

2. Here's my 06 rouge vif box...oh, how I love her!

[​IMG]

3. Here's my Ink Box (which I am selling :crybaby: )

Ink.jpg
  4. I LOVE the Box style! I have a Sapin Box I have not used yet. I am picking up my Silver Box tomorrow!:yahoo: I'l post pics tomorrow.

5. I'm in love with the box style and especially this rouge color... its gorgeous!

6. You guys are AWESOME! It's getting me even more:yahoo: excited for my box to arrive!

7. :crybaby:
    OMG! I AM SO SAD THEY DON'T MAKE THESE ANYMORE!!! I LOVE THIS STYLE!!!
    :crybaby:
    [​IMG]

1-03-07022.jpg 05-04-07051.jpg img8660ol6.jpg
  8. I love your collection Deana, such great colors!! The new Matelasse is awesome!!!! love it. Such a nice bag. What kind of keychains are those? I absolutely love the butterfly.

9. Lovely boxes ladies. Here's a pic of my pale pink box...I always liked the ring that has....lol

[​IMG]

10. Deana, these pics are so good they should be banned :ban:
    STUNNING :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

11. Deana, that metallic pink is amazing!

Is your matelasse bag the same size & shape as the Box?

12. yay! i have a cornflower box too. great size and color. you are going to love it. post pictures when you get her.

13. how pretty! :heart:

14. [​IMG]

KDC - She is gorgeous...the leather is TDF...never mind, u sure get her back again if you really like her a lot.....:heart: :heart:

15. This is the second time I've had the same reaction to the pink metallic...I want to CHEW it!! Ladies??????