Is there another color as "cameleon" as ink, pics ?

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I love how the color varies in diffrent lightning. The bluish, purple is just so amazing. I was wondering if there was another color as cameleon as ink...?

i think that most bbag blues are chameleon-ish. ink of course, blue india as we've seen in many photos, and from my own experience, the navy is also chameleon like. it's the purse equivalent of a mood ring!

i think that most bbag blues are chameleon-ish. ink of course, blue india as we've seen in many photos, and from my own experience, the navy is also chameleon like. it's the purse equivalent of a mood ring!

A Balenciaga mood ring nice. I'm in the mood for Balenciaga :lol: ...but since I already have one blue tone I was more thinking of ....:?:

I asked for one with more beige tones and that is what I got. It really changes in different lighting situations. Mine varies from pale solid beige, beige with a hint of gray, darker beige and on a cloudy day, once in a while it looks like a dove gray with beige tones. I really LOVE :heart: this color. It goes with everything. I think it is my favorite. Toss up between greige and white. I posted several pictures of my greige on the forum. I think I showed the differences in color according to varied lighting situations.