is there a waitlist right now for Damier Azur??

I was also told by SA that they are not seeing too many coming in, that sometimes the wait is 60 to 90 days.... I'm glad someone said that a shipment is coming in January... I'm wondering if you're waitlisted and there's price increase, you probably still have to pay increase... that doesn't seem fair, they could charge credit card before increase if you're waitlisted, that seems more fair to me... IMO...

Thanks for the info LVOE DENIM, I was wondering what the process was for waitlisting. Some people get called in for a 'viewing' and some get called in to pick up. What exactly is a waitlist...:confused1: . I never get a call back, when I put my name down.

I was also told by SA that they are not seeing too many coming in, that sometimes the wait is 60 to 90 days.... I'm glad someone said that a shipment is coming in January... I'm wondering if you're waitlisted and there's price increase, you probably still have to pay increase... that doesn't seem fair, they could charge credit card before increase if you're waitlisted, that seems more fair to me... IMO...

You should get the Azur Noe. :graucho:

I called my SA today to asking when is the Damier Azur Noe will be arrive in store. and she told me that the Noe haven't coming to the store yet, but she told me I am the third one on the waitlisted for Damier Azur...feel little happy but on the other hand, I feel sad if the noe is not arrive b4 I am going to travel to Hong kong.Hope the bag will arrive on next week, so I could travel with my Noe to Hong Kong and Malaysia.